Creating My Profile
If you are registering for an event and have not previously created an account, you will be prompted to do so. An account is not necessary to register for a program, but it is necessary for using My CE to keep track of your continuing education activity. Plus, once you have a profile, it will autofill for future registrations. However, Credit Card information is never retained.
My CE Summary
The SCRLC My CE summary allows registered users to keep professional education records for re-certifications and performance reviews in one convenient location. Information entered into the CE Summary will be available for as long as you want to use it.
When you are logged in, each time you register for an SCRLC event, your CE Summary page will automatically add the new event. Your summary will show the name of the event, a link to the event page, credit hours earned, and the date of the event.
In the Summary you can:
ADD: My CE can be used to track all your continuing education, no matter who sponsored them or where they were attended. To add your own CE details from other sources just click and type in the white spaces, and click on SAVE when you finish making changes.
SHOW/HIDE DESCRIPTION: Click on this to open and enter information or notes as you choose.
DELETE: Entries may be deleted by checking the box in the Delete column and clicking on Delete at the bottom right.
PRINT: Click for printer-friendly version.
EXPORT: Click to view your CE records in a spreadsheet.
Registering for an Event
1. To register for an SCRLC event, click on View All Events on our homepage and select your event.
2. Click on Register, enter the number of people you are registering and click Checkout. Remember, only the person who logged in will
receive credit tracking in the MY CE program.
4. Note that items with asterisks* are required information for registering and credit card processing on our secure server. You may edit registration information here.
5. If there is no charge for this program, click on Continue to see your registration confirmation summary. You will also receive the receipt in your email.
6. If payment is required, the next screen will show the payment options: Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover), Purchase Order, SCRLC Issued Voucher, and Check (include the name and date of event, and mail it before the event). Select your preference and fill in the required information. Click on Pay to process your payment. Contact our office if you need an invoice.
7. Once your payment is authorized you will receive a Summary page on your screen and a confirmation of your registration in your email.
Event Cancellation Policy
If SCRLC cancels an event (for any reason), all registrants who have paid will be notified and will receive a full refund.
If you pay, but cannot attend an event, you can call or email us at least 5 business days in advance for a full refund or send a substitute (Just let us know.)
If you pay, and notify SCRLC of cancellation 4 business days in advance, you will be issued a credit voucher.
If you pay, but do not notify SCRLC of cancellation 5 business days in advance and do not attend, a recording (if available) will be sent to you after the session, but no refund can be made.
If you do not pay, do not notify SCRLC of cancellation 5 business days in advance, and do not attend, an invoice for the registration fee will be sent to you. A recording (if available) will be mailed to you once payment is received.